Blue Star Construction offers quality construction and home improvement services in Tennessee.
Our labour crews consist of skilled veterans, hand-picked for their knowledge and experience with home installations and repairs. We aim to exceed customer expectations with high quality materials and expert craftsmanship for every project.
Crawlspace Batt/Rolled Insulation
Insulation is a key component in Tennessee homes. These items come in various shapes and sizes, and can be made from many different materials, each of which offer their own advantages.
Fiberglass batt insulation has been used since the 1930s and is valued for its great energy efficiency and reliability. It can be installed in your home’s crawlspace and basement to make conditions more comfortable for residents. Here are some reasons why you should consider crawlspace batt/rolled insulation.
- Lower heating and electricity bills
Rolled batt insulation made from fiberglass offers an R-value between 2.9 and 3.8. This makes fiberglass insulation rolls effective at stopping external heat from entering your home during the summer time, and preventing internal heat from escaping during the winter time. As a result, you won’t need to run your air conditioning as heavily during the summer, or your heater for extended periods of time during the winter.Insulating basement walls with fiberglass can help you save significantly on your heating and electricity bills in the long run.
- Long life expectancy
Fiberglass insulation can last over a hundred years when it is installed properly and kept in the right conditions. In many cases, this form of insulation needs to be installed only once in a lifetime.
Fiberglass insulation is made from sand and recycled glass. This means it is non-combustible and is unlikely to be a fire hazard in your home. By contrast, other insulation materials, such as cellulose and polyurethane foam, are flammable and could pose a problem in a fire-related emergency.
Rolled batt insulation made from fiberglass is naturally good at absorbing sound. This makes it useful for reducing sound-leakage from your basement or attic where it is installed.
Most insulation is usually installed during a property’s construction phase; however, many homeowners also choose to replace their existing insulation when it fails to meet their expectations. This installation process should be completed with care and precision, as improperly fitted insulation is less effective at blocking and trapping air.
Homeowners that wish to replace their existing insulation with batt/rolled insulation in their crawlspace and basement should get in touch with Blue Star Construction. Our crew of professionals have extensive experience with installing fiberglass insulation in Tennessee homes. They apply quality workmanship in each installation project they undertake and ensure it is always completed in a timely manner.
Reduce your heating bill and make your home more comfortable with Blue Star Construction’s batt/rolled insulation.
Why choose Blue Star Construction
Tennessee residents choose Blue Star Construction for:
- Unparalleled customer service: We strive to keep our online communications efficient, helpful, and informative. We are always ready to go the extra mile for our customers because we consider them family.
- Speed: We complete each activity with the utmost speed and efficiency. Whether it’s providing quotes or completing a renovation, Blue Star Construction aims to get the job done in time.
- Technology: We use cutting-edge satellite technology to create 3D renderings of your home. Our advanced digital quoting and digital sign off systems offer customers swift and convenient methods for receiving estimates and completing approvals.
- Financing: Customers who choose Blue Star Construction can pick from a variety of financing options that extend far beyond just cash and checks.
Get in touch with Blue Star Construction in Tennessee today to learn more about our batt/rolled insulation installation services.