Blue Star Construction offers quality construction and home improvement services in Tennessee
Our labour crews consist of skilled veterans, hand-picked for their knowledge and experience with home installations and repairs. We aim to exceed customer expectations with high quality materials and expert craftsmanship for every project.
Insulation removal and replacement
Insulation is an important component in any home. This material is often installed into ceilings and attics during your property’s construction. However, many forms of insulations tend to degrade over time, which can reduce their effectiveness and even jeopardize the health of the home’s residents.
Here are some reasons why you may need to replace the insulation in your house.
- Insulation degradation
Felt paper insulation is rated to last for several decades, while some cellulose and fiberglass insulation can last for a century under ideal conditions. However, the attics and walls these materials are installed in may be prone to moisture problems or exposure to UV rays, which can reduce their lifespan.If your insulation has degraded, it should be removed and replaced by professionals, such as Blue Star Construction before it leads to severe problems.
- Driving up your heating and electricity bills
Once insulation starts to degrade, it becomes less effective at keeping out heat during the summertime. Compromised insulation is also worse at trapping heat during the winter. As a result, homeowners will need to run their air conditioning and heating for longer to achieve the desired temperature in their homes.This can drive up your heating and electricity bills significantly in the long run. Residents should get their insulation replaced if they wish to maintain comfortable living conditions in their home.
- Endangering the health of residents
Insulation that gets wet due to moisture build up or roof leaks can stay wet for an extended period of time. This can encourage the growth of mold and mildew in your attic and crawlspace, which could pose a danger to the residents living inside.Some forms of old insulation, such as asbestos and fiberglass, become harmful when they degrade. If particles from these forms of insulation are inhaled, they can lead to long-term health problems.Homeowners should take care to replace these types of insulation as soon as signs of degradation start to appear.
Old insulation can also develop pests over time. Bats and rats often reside in spaces where insulation is installed. The droppings from these animals carry diseases that could spread to your home’s residents. To get rid of these pests, you may need to replace your insulation with a more modern variety that is fitted properly.
Insulation removal and replacement services
Blue Star Construction specializes in insulation removal replacement in Tennessee. Our crew of experts can identify the form of insulation in your home, and remove it safely. We also offer to replace your existing insulation with a more modern and energy efficient variety.
You can trust our specialists to install superior insulation in your attic and crawlspace. Replace your old insulation today by getting in touch with Blue Star Construction.
Why choose Blue Star Construction
Tennessee residents choose Blue Star Construction for:
- Unparalleled customer service: We strive to keep our online communications efficient, helpful, and informative. We are always ready to go the extra mile for our customers because we consider them family.
- Speed: We complete each activity with the utmost speed and efficiency. Whether it’s providing quotes or completing a renovation, Blue Star Construction aims to get the job done in time.
- Technology: We use cutting-edge satellite technology to create 3D renderings of your home. Our advanced digital quoting and digital sign off systems offer customers swift and convenient methods for receiving estimates and completing approvals.
- Financing: Customers who choose Blue Star Construction can pick from a variety of financing options that extend far beyond just cash and checks.
Get in touch with Blue Star Construction in Tennessee today to learn more about our products and insulation replacement services.